Friday, March 22, 2013

So here's the thing

I'm too tired from work to craft at night most nights.
My room is very small and it's hard to juggle crafting around Abbey.
My dad is always home and always asks weird questions when he sees me crafting in the kitchen.
A lot of times I get a better offer than "sit home and craft and watch Gossip Girl".
But my sweet little baby girl will be going to stay with her dad on Monday and hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. 
Until April 4th when one of my best friends comes and all I'll be doing it hanging out with him for a few days. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with next... I am having megan post withdrawls. Lol I notice my mom is always wandering into my room standing there staring at me and I am like what? Its kinda strange but I guess I will get use to it.

    ReplyDelete