Monday, February 11, 2013

DIY Weeping Angel

Oh, yes I did. 
 Don't blink. 
 Shit you'll need-
Barbie
Craft Foam
Scissors
A TON OF HOT GLUE
Hot Glue Gun
Marker or some shit
Gauze
Stone looking Spray Paint
And some sort of base and some sort or stick
 Ok so first, hack off the barbies hair because it will just get in the way. Then cut the arm at the elbows (I know it was weird). Then make your base and find something you can glue to it's but so it'll stand up. BTW there is no such thing as too much glue with this project. 
 I'm assuming you've cut out the wings by now and added texture using glue. Attach those and her arm in the upright position. 
 The hair and dress were the hardest part. Because I kept burning myself. Cover the entire head with glue, really get all that hair down. And then yeah I made my barbie look fat in this dress. I don't make clothes. I really didn't know where to start. 
 Then, take that shit outside and spray paint the hell out of it. Also, texture spray will slide off and take forever to dry. No one told me, but I'm telling you. 

DON'T BLINK

No comments:

Post a Comment