Sunday, January 13, 2013

2012 Shows

I realize it's already like half way through the first month of the new year but I wanted to do this and uploading them to Facebook seemed like too much and annoying. So I'm doing it here, where I can do whatever I want.


 Buffalo Killers and North Mississippi Allstars at the Bluebird in 1/2012

 Sound Tribe Sector 9 at the Fillmore 2/2012

 STS9 at Red Rocks 6/2012
Tenacious D at Red Rocks 7/26/2012, my fuckin birthday


 Zeale, Imagine Dragons, and AWOL Nation at the Summit Music Hall 9/2012

 Good Old War and Dispatch at the 1st Bank Center 9/2012
 Um, I don't remember who this is but it was at Quixote's and it was fun and they all hit on me a various points after the set. And also I know this is out of order but I think this was really in 8/2012 
 
STS9 again, which I know is probably on the same visible page as the first post about this show but whatevs.

It was a good year for shows. I think I've already got my first two of this year lined up. I went and saw someone or something the other night but I never knew who they were anyways. It was good though.


No comments:

Post a Comment