Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Thomas Campbell Project

Thomas Campbell has been my favorite artist for years and years now. When I really admire something I like to pay tribute to it by doing something with my own spin it's honor. I don't sell these. They sit around my home and when people ask about them I always refer to them to the original artist or inspiration. 
I decided that what I was going to do for Campbell was turn one of his pieces into an embroidery work. It's not anywhere near finished, but here's a little peek. 




2 comments:

  1. Wow... looks like your working your butt off on that. Embroidery can drive me nuts sometimes! I can't wait to see it finished. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taking longer that I thought, I did a horrible job tracing the pattern and am having to free hand some of it

      Delete