Monday, December 24, 2012

How to Cover a Tattoo

Hey, everyone has tattoos they hate. If you say you don't, you're lying to yourself so you don't feel so much like a jackass.
  I hate the clovers on my wrist. I hated it pretty much as it was happening. It's so ugly. So I'm going to show you how to cover it up.
 God, look at how bad this shit is.
 You'll need-
Hard Candy Glamoflauge and Revlon PhotoReady Powder which for some reason isn't in this picture.
To start, take the pencil concealer (it comes in a package together) and trace the outline plus any other black/grey areas.
 Next, start gradually layering on the concealer, try to really concentrate it but not so obviously cake it on.
 Finish up with a layer of powder and you're all set to go. Do this for occasions, jobs, whatever. It's cheaper than laser removal.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Does it rub off or does it stay on pretty well? I have one on my foot I want to cover & my shoulder. Both have had laser, but none are gone yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use really thick make-up, or costume make_up it stays on fairly well throughout the day.

      Delete