Saturday, November 10, 2012

This weekend






Aquarium with Abbey and then the Nuggets Jazz game. Seriously, Brandon and I have the best babysitter ever. I don't know what we would do without her. You know how some girls say they don't care where yall eat and then they complain? I'm not one of those girls, I really don't give a shit. So Friday before the game I said I didn't care and we went to Kevin Taylor, one of those pretentious tiny food over priced places. I've never been more underwhelmed in my life. There was nothing on the menu I wanted to eat, serivce was TERRIBLE. Seriously, the best part of the meal were the olives in my Belvedere martini. And then today we went to the art museum to see Becoming Van Gogh which was beautiful. I finally became a member, since I go about once a month but now I kind of feel like a snobby asshole. Oh I'm a member at the art musuem 

No comments:

Post a Comment