Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, boardwalk dinner

 Muir Woods was the most magical place I've ever been, and I've been a lot of pretty fuckin magical places. Unfortunately none of the pictures I took with my phone saved and all I've got are these few from Brandon's, I really wanted to show the epic nature moss.



 As soon as we put her back in her stroller she freaked the hell out and screamed through the whole woods. 
 And suddenly, she's fine. 
 After we left the beach we went on the amazing scenic drive to Stinson Beach which is just the most perfect beach town ever. 

 Sea guts

 Look at how cute
 Megan's wearing; Shirt/dress-H&M, Skirt-TJ Maxx, Boots-Steve Madden, Jacket-UNIF, Sunglasses-Dolce&Gabanna.
Abbey's waering- Locally made in Denver leggings, Coat and boots-Children's Place, Target onsie
Brandon's wearing-Jeans-Banana Republic, Sunglasses-Oakley, Shirt- Buffalo Exchange

And then Brandon didn't feel so awesome so we let him nap and Abbey an I went for some super touristy shopping. 
 She immediately fell on her face because valet wouldn't let me have the stroller out of the car. It was a short lived yet rather expensive shopping trip. 
 And then we ate dinner down at the street vendors. 
 She was clearly fine.
Megan's wearing: UNIF jacket, Second hand tank from my sister, Ross leggings, Target slippers.
Abbey's wearing: Vest and shirt-Baby Gap, Children's Place Jeggings and boots. 
Isn't this the mangiest looking bear you've ever seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment