Thursday, November 1, 2012

DIY CHRISTERIC INSPIRED CHARLES ANASTASE INSPIRED DUNGEON BOOTS OMFFFFFG

I did it. I made them. They're incredible. They kind of remind me of boxing mitts.
THESE ARE THE INSPIRATION
I might add more spikes. 


Also, have you noticed I'm like the laziest blogger ever lately. Really, I haven't been posting as much because I'm too lazy to photograph them. I hope you all had a blast Halloween. I went to a strip club with Brandon, it was amazing. I wanted to wear these shoes but he hates them and I probably would have tipsy toppled over and died.

4 comments:

  1. these shoes are awsome!!
    did you get any of the post art yet...?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I did get one but the address I got to send something too was wrong so it's throwing everything off and I didn't know it was wrong till I had already sent out 2. I'm sending my original tomorrow and the second one as soon as it's returned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute... I like the idea of more spikes... cause you know... why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to add more and larger spikes.

      Delete