Monday, November 12, 2012

5'5 132lbs

 Yep, there I am...
This is more than I've weighed in a long time and I really hate it. I've gained 10 lbs in the past 6 months or so. I love food, and I love a good cocktail, so what the hell was I expecting right? But, I intend to lose all that and get in better shape and tone up just a little. Starting today. I'm going to start making healthier food choices. I quit smoking a few weeks ago. I'm going to do this. It's not that I think I'm fat, my BMI is 22 which is right in the healthy weight zone. I'm just not happy with the way i look as a whole. I want to feel better about myself. The reason I'm posting this is because I say I'm going t do this a lot, and never stick to it. So I'm going to start posting these once a week to show my progress and keep me more on track. Sorry f you don't want to see me in my underwear every week. Just don't read on Mondays. I really want to do this.  Brandon and I are actually both doing it and that will help me stay on track too. He's older than me and I can't have him looking better. No sir, I don't think so. 
But hey, at least my boobs got bigger. 

1 comment:

  1. Im 5'4 and a little over 135.... and my boobs never get bigger lol. I think your just right!

    ReplyDelete