Friday, October 19, 2012

DIY "Grunge Nails"

I normally don't do posts on nails but once again during a highly coffee fueled stroll through pinterest I tried this and it worked. 
 Nicole-Khloe had a little Lam Lam. Revlon-Blue Mosaic. Ulta-Mint Condition. Hard Candy-Freenzy. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Green with Envy
 Ok I didn't use a top coat so there some texture from the layers but I'm kind of in a hurry this morning. And I initially did my nails last night, hence the glitter so no I wasn't planning on having so much going on.
Bonus Tip-if you coat you slightly dry nails in Vaseline or any kind of petroleum jelly and let this sit for maybe 15 minutes it really won't matter how many coats you put on because your nails will be dry. Oh yeah, it's awesome. Run them under some cold water just to be safe when you wash them off.   
And I'm wearing the most adorable vintage dress today, that ok is smushing down my boobs so much I can't breathe and I had to use BBQ tongs to zip up the back because no one is home...FOR FASHION 
And this is how I do my hair it's just on day 2 so it's a little extra disheveled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment