Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blueberry Pomegranate Green Tea

This shit is delicious. I made it this morning and foolishly said I would bring some for Jake. Now I don't really want to share it, buuuutttttt I'm going to. Full of metabolism boosting goodness as well as rich in antioxidants it's super tasty and easy to make. 
You will need-
Click on links for justification and health benefits
Ok, I didn't measure the amounts of fruit I used because I was basically just winging this whole thing and wasn't sure it was even going to be good. 
 Make tea, I'm used to making super strong sweet tea so I take 6 tea bags and tie them together. Let it come to a boil and then steep for at least an hour or so. 
 Add your blueberries and pomegranate seeds to the tea in a pitcher. Even everything out with water, muddle the fruit a little bit. Ok, I also added 1/2 cup of sugar...I like my tea sweet. The more it sits and the more you muddle the more infused and delicious it will become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment