Thursday, August 2, 2012

Megan In Real Life

This is what conversations in real life with me are like. 
And I had to finally purchase the ScreenShot App, so I'm making good use of it. 

^This is part I^

^This is part II^
(read them together)



And then there's this. So this girl, whom I do not know, is always talking crap on my boy. I don't like that. I finally got fed up and called her out on it, after a few minutes of Facebook scrapping (which I really hate but I was fed up and more importantly bored) she sent me this. So obviously, I shared it with everyone. 



I promise I'll get back to regular type posts soon, I've got a few pairs of shorts waiting to be photographed and a few more in the works. I thrifted this really sweet DIY scrapbook kit the other day, still in it's package and everything, so I'll be posting about that process. Really, summers just make me feel lazy. More so than that, I really just feel foggy. I can't seem to find the motivation or inspiration to make anything lately. It's kind of a bummer actually.  

No comments:

Post a Comment