Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wasted Inspiration

So I've kind of been obsessing over this tee from Wasteland but let's be honest, no one was going to buy me a $66 tee shirt. I made this inspired one instead, it cost me $7
I think we all know by now that I am surprisingly patriotic so I chose the word "freedom" instead of "wasted"  and because well, I have a child only so many things are appropriate. 
All I did was outline my word in chalk, and used a Clorox bleach pen (part of the cost because I didn't have one) to fill it in and let it sit in the sun for maybe an hour. 
yep, green hair. Even though it's just the tiny bit I was going for and even though a boy told me in the lake my hair looks like algae, I still love it. I really and truly want to dye all the blonde parts green but I don't think anyone would appreciate that. 
And I look down a lot in photos. 

1 comment:

  1. You are a master with bleach! I love those green tips! Screw the idiot who doesn't know unique style! Have a wonderful Saturday Girly! :D

    ReplyDelete