Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie Magic Recipe

Since I really couldn't drive to Cold Stone everyday and buy this smoothie I just started making it at home. I'd also like to tell myself it's lower in calories, although it would be even more so had I not used WHOLE everything to make it. I'm on a diet now, I have to loss 6lbs by Saturday. Please don't start going off about it being unhealthy, I really don't care too much. 
You'll need-
A blender
A thing of yogurt
Blueberries
Pineapple
Milk
In your blender combine a 1/2 cup of milk
with an entire container of yogurt (the secret is flavored yogurt, it adds a little extra)
drop in about a cup of blueberries
with about a cup of pineapple
set your blender to blend, or frappe if you have that option and mix until you reach the desired level of thickness
Ta-da! 
Breakfast
the only appropriate time in life to wear sweatpants is in the safety of your own home, if you don't have company. 

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! But honestly why you trying to lose 6 pounds... you look pretty slim to me girl! Just saying! I always feel like I should weigh less but that is just unreal.

    ReplyDelete