Thursday, June 7, 2012

Inspiration/Results 13

This is the inspiration, the chain body harness. Found on the fashionable and inspiring Monoxious blog. I swear, those girls...those girls are good. 

These are the results. 
Made mostly from $1-$3 chains found in the jewelry making section of...wait for it...wait for it... Walmart. 
I may have gotten a bit carried away when I was adding chains...
If you're going to try this I recommend using a friend or a dress form. I made this while I was wearing it looking in a mirror and it gave me a headache from looking at all the weird angles for so long. 
Do you like my slutty dress? Lol. I found this at a thrift store for $3 and when I tried it on for lolz and it actually looked good I had to buy it. What's even better was the next week at UO I saw a whole rack of them. I'm thinking some poor teenage girl bought it and when she got home her parents, as punishment, made her donate it to the store. Oh well...more for me!  


No comments:

Post a Comment