Monday, June 4, 2012

Good God Almighty

All I want to do is update my damn blog CENTURY LINK. That's all I want to do. Is that too much to ask? I really don't think it is. Seriously kids, how fucking slow this internet is moving has been the reason I haven't been posting. I can't handle it. You know that GameFly commercial where people are throwing shit out the windows screaming STUPID STUPID STUPID...I'm about at that point. FML. This is so annoying. Well, maybe I'll come back later and try again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan, this is B with the CenturyLink Help Team. Sorry your DSL is giving you so many issues. I'll be happy to check your DSL line for further issues, just send me your information via this webform: http://bit.ly/IArNlt

    Thanks Megan,
    B
    CenturyLink Help Team

    ReplyDelete