Friday, June 29, 2012

Fringe and dissatisfaction

Almost everyday I blog  here on MeganMakesCute I am more and more dissatisfied with Blogger. Well, ok that might not be fair. It could be the blogger/Century Link combo that is really bringing me down. It takes forever to upload photos, sometimes I have to re-up like 3 times. The website randomly crashes on me, I can't get certain features to work, I'm just constantly aggravated by it all. Honestly, it's one of the reasons I don't post everyday, sometimes I'm just not in the mood for the hassle. But again, this could all be due to the horrible Century Link connection I have at my house because I don't remember ever having this problem when I'm blogging from somewhere else. Alas, there's not much I can do other than complain, and I'm done doing that now. 
Headband and tank-F21, Shorts-DIY, Belt-AE, Fringe vest- Free People, Necklaces-Tiffany's and Juicy Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment