Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rorschach

I think Rorschach prints are just beautiful. I always have, the first time I remember seeing one was in the Val Kilmer, Nicole Kidman Batman movie and I was just like whoa.  They're organic, they show you things about yourself, they can;t be replicated and no two are exactly alike. I've been making prints lately and experimenting with creating images on clothing. I want to surround myself with them, which I guess could say something abut my mental stability. Here are some ones I made the other night.
                           
I asked my sister when she saw, just as a little experiment.
She said, Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life in the first one. Then she just stared blankly at the other two and said "nothing"
This was what I was expecting lol.


This is my crafty shopping list for today, I can't wait any longer. It's been so long since I've gone to get supplies. Although, I will say, it's really shown me just what I can come up with with things just laying around. But I have had to put off some larger projects and really, they're going to be pretty amazing.
And here's a little JTHM to cheer up your day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment