Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My love for Gypsy Warrior

Has only grown since the last time I posted about them. Earlier this month I made my first purchase and my first DIY based on they're designs. 
First up I purchased this amazing cut out arrow ring. I love arrows so much I'm trying to figure out the best placement and size for a tattoo. Pretty much what you see here, small and cute. I wear it almost everyday and I think it compliments my other daily rings just perfectly. Get your own arrow ring here.
I also purchased one of their logo tops (available here). Try as I might, I just can't bring myself to actually wear a straight up fringe crop top out about in the world. So I cut out the logo and appliqued it on to an F21 tank. I think it's much better this way. Also, another reason I did this is because the shirt just didn't fit right. I ordered a small/medium but it was still too big and awkward. Not in a way I would wear. 
And finally, I DIY'd a studded phone case like the ones they have one for sale here. I did this for two reasons. 1-Their's are $30 and this cost me $2.80 because I had to order the studs. 2-They don't make cases for my phone. My phone is terrible and shitty and I need to buy a new one soon. I hate Virgin Mobile, it's just the cheapest. 
All I did was take the studs, flatten out the brads as flat as I could get them, and use super duper glue to attach them directly to my phone. I let it sit over night to dry and that's it. The studs show no signs of falling off anytime soon and I saved myself more then $27. I'm thinking I might add another stud in the top right corner but that's where the speakerphone speaker is...
There's about a million other things I want to order from them. I wish I could go to the boutique, it's in California and I am not. That, and my lack of funding are really holding me back. Alas, it's not the end of the world. I plan on maintaining a healthy and inexpensive relationship with them, slowly ordering and DIYing till I have everything I desire. 





No comments:

Post a Comment