Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May the 4th be with you

 Actually, she kind of imposed herself in this photo...really it was just about being next to an X Wing.
 Thanks has to go out to a homie of mine who forced me to take these pictures. I was in a really socially awkward mood and being around all those people was kind of making me panic. But he did and I'm so happy cause let's be real, who doesn't want a picture next to a Stormtrooper? 


And this is unrelated but I thought I would share. I love tacos. Seriously, I'm like obsessed with eating tacos from anywhere I never have. My other obsession food wise? Food trucks. It's to the point where Saturday at the Horseshoe fair I ate from all of them. I was stuffed after the first one but I couldn't stop. I love food. It's kind of a problem. BUT MY ALL TIME FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD? TACOS OUT OF FOOD TRUCKS. I don't care how sketch or how hood your tucks looks. Got tacos? I'm eating them. And Mike's 2 (actually it's squared) Kitchen has some of the best shrimp tacos and home style potatoes I've had in a while. If you're in Denver or thinking about coming, you should try to track them down. They, like most trucks, post and tweet where they'll be serving lunch and dinner most days so it's easy to find them. I'm thinking about going in search of them today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment