Monday, May 14, 2012

In the land of Gypsies

Remember, ok actually I need you to remember two things first remember when I saw Sound Tribe Sector 9 back in January? Well I'm seeing them again next month at Red Rocksand I cannot wait. I may have mentioned this before, but if I have it's only because I am super excited. Seriously, go see them. I don't care if it's not your scene or type of music or your whatever. Go. You'll come back and be like "Megan, it was amazing" and I'll be like "Psshh, baby I know." Anyways, rambling...the second thing I need you to remember is what I made feathered headband? Well I made another one to wear to STS9 only, a cracked out version. One that you can get away with wearing at a show like this one. Oh yeah, I'm going big this time. Whole outfit and accessories, this is step one.

So if you're reading the original tutorial on how to make the feathered headband. all you do different is smash some feathers in between the two pieces of fabric. Glue the hell outta it, let it sit over night, good to go. Also you my notice I'm wearing a shitton of accessories...the way I look at it, hell, you're wearing a feathered crown so really at this point, go big or go home right.  






No comments:

Post a Comment