Monday, May 21, 2012

Denver's Museum of Science and Natural History

Actually, they're space exhibit kind of totally sucks. Really, these pictures are probably the best part.
I really really want a tattoo of one of these. I can't say which, or where...bitches be stealin shit. 
Wow, I need to make one like this. 
I can't imagine anything this big. I really can't imagine anything this big like as a part of my daily life
Mycology!!! Seriously, I love it.

A word on posting. It might be a little sporadic for the next few weeks, as I've mentioned previously I murdered my laptop and we've got guests and it's just a cluster fuck as far as posting goes. So...sorry about that.  











3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I so want to got to a natural history museum! Your killing me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I replied to this in another comment instead of hitting reply, doy Megan lol

      Delete
  2. Lol I'm glad you like the post! I love science! I'm trying to go to the art museum later this week, DAM has the best Renaissance gallery.

    ReplyDelete