Friday, May 18, 2012

Before Modern Astronomy

I few months ago I did I post on a company that I fell in love with because of their amazing plugs...well the affair has only grown. Since my original purchase from BMA I've made two more, and gauged up both times. I think I'm done now though, as far a gauging up in concerned. But I love these products. Ok, they do have horrible shipping times. I have to take into consideration the fact that they are hand assembled for me, the shirts are printed for me and these things take time I guess. I highly HIGHLY recommend them. 
My original purchase was the adorable Banksy set. I've never gotten so many compliments on plugs before. 
These are my latest set, frosted green glass...this was like two seconds after I put them in so my ears are a little swollen still. 
And for the first time I ordered one of their shirts and guess what, I love it as well. I'm never buying plugs from anywhere else again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment