Saturday, April 14, 2012

Much too much

It may be the constant procrastination, or it may be that I don't handle stress well, or it may be that I've just got too much going on, but I've got too much going on. It's the last few weeks of this semester so I've got all these projects being thrown at me and finals and ugh all that crap. I'm not even sure I can summer courses anymore, which really sucks because I was totally planning on it. My current living situation has become even ore less than desirable. I just like I don't know I just needed to say all that. I'm trying to stay as positive as possible. I'm trying to handle it all. I'm trying ok get off my ass I'm trying.
Anyways...
I've got these in the works, they won't be done till Monday or Tuesday but, I'm pretty excited about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment