Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's raining and raining

It's late, like I may have mentioned earlier, I've been doing homework all day. I had to call my professor at one point...which if you know me in real life should be really proud of. I sort of have this phobia of calling people I don't know on the phone, I down right refuse to order take-out. But it's time to grow up and get over childish fears...except for aliens...I'll never stop being afraid of those. I'm crazy bored but not really looking the cutest or in the mood to take pictures of myself and I didn't do anything creative today. Idk, I'm either going to take a test or try out a few Inspiration projects, or probably both.
Speaking of inspiration, I don't just make art you know, my other deep love is for fashion. I want to be one of those girls, who just looks effortlessly rad all the time with mad style. And I may have been told that I am once or twice, it's just not something I really believe about myself.
But, I've got self image issues, so don't trust me.
Anyways back to inspirations-


Really, what I'm trying to say is...I want these three girls to have a style baby and I want that baby to be me.
All images from here

No comments:

Post a Comment