Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Inspiration/Results 7

So I'm trying really hard to be an actual like productive posting everyday blogger. Appreciate my efforts dammit!!
Here's another project I saw over on Sincerely, Kinsey that I had to try for myself.
This is the inspiration.

These are the results.
OK so yesterday I went out and bought leather for this project and then last night when I went to do it, I could not find it anywhere. I was lucky enough to have scraps of leather lying around, once I get stuck on making something I'm really really stuck on it. I used bright teal for the stitching because I really wanted it to stand out.
And I really love the dress I'm wearing, I feel pretty and took good photos and this is my blog so I'm just going to post them...sorry?

And what does one wear with a lace dress?
Cowboy boots, of course.





No comments:

Post a Comment