Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspiration/Results 6

I'm not really sure why I made these, since I have like a zillion empty notebooks as it is. I guess I was just bored but not really feelin like doing anything that hard, I figure I'll just send them out as little gifts when I'm mailing things to people anyway. But they did turn out pretty cool.
This is the inspiration.
mini notebooks made from magazines, scrap paper, tape and thread.
 (find this project and full instructions over on A Beautiful Mess)
These are the results.
I used scrap sketch book paper, colored duck tape I had leftover from wrapping hula hoops, and for the covers I used pages cut out from this monster encyclopedia I found at Goodwill for like $1.75.
If you know me AT ALL you know that I would never ever in a million years cut up good comic books.

As I'm sure you can tell, I used Instagram to take these photos, because it's on Android now. I'm not really sure if I like it all the way yet or not. I'm having trouble sizing things and I wish you could control the amount of the filter. But oh well, I'm fucking trendy so I'll be using it from now on.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey thanks! They were super easy to make but I think I may have used too much paper cause now my fingers are sore, I also refuse to use a thimble lol.

      Delete