Monday, April 23, 2012

A day at Red Rocks

I have this hella huge and important Geology project due (on top of my other projects and finals. I mean really why do teachers do that? Here, I'm going to give you a shitton of important and huge projects right here at the end oh, and a final, and all your normal homework as well. Really, like really?) so we went to Red Rocks yesterday to take some "let me prove I was actually there since it's part of the grade" photos. 
It was actually a really lovely day.
Denver from a distance.
...I prefer sea level personally...
This is how you prove your in Colorado, sit on rocks, take photos.
Oh, Red Rocks is an amphitheater built into the mountains. It's smaller than it sounds, but kind of a huge deal.
If you slightly squint this looks like it could be a Jackson Pollock 
Geological bitches.

Now, I'm off to do some real work. But if I ever get around to it I've got another DIY bleaching process tomorrow in the works. 





No comments:

Post a Comment