Thursday, March 8, 2012

Smash it in there


 Have you seen the Smash book line at Micheal's? They're like scrap books for the lazy, and I love them. They come in a few design options, Mod, Eco, Retro, it was a hard choice between the Retro and Eco but in the end I went with Eco. I'm so inlove with it, it's a place to put all that random paper crap I 've had lying around, the pages are super cute, and it's less cheesy than a regular one, and less expensive. They also sell a whole line of goodies to embellish it with. OH YEAH and one of the best parts is that it comes with a handy device that's a marker pen on one side and a glue stick on the other, and it has it's own special loop on the book so you never lose it. Genius.

Yes, that's little Megan in red cowboy boots, it was my first day of school, circa 1995. 

No comments:

Post a Comment