Friday, March 23, 2012

Inspiration/Results 4


I'm a pretty avid reader of Elsie Larson's blog A Beautiful Mess so when I saw the post she did for the Floral Antler Necklace Display I was like suh-weet.
This is the inspiration
I love it, I love antlers and things that remind me of the wild. A lot of my nekclaces are too long for most jewelry stnds so really this is perfect, except it's not totally my style.
This is the result
Sorry my walls are so boring gosh...
So instead of flowers I wrapped the center of mine with yarn that matches the dream catcher necklace I had made previously. I was being honest with myself and probably wasn't going to wear it much so I put it to better use.
Also, yes that's my new raccoon tail and I'm absolutely smitten with it. I wish I wore more than I could attach it to, I only wear skirts and dresses, but instead I just slip it to whatever bag I'm using for the day and voila. 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh! Hey, thanks so much darlin! It actually took me a while to decide what I wanted to do instead of the flowers in the original DIY. I experimented with a few things and this one just seemed to flow the best.I'm glad you like it and I hope you have a great rest of your day

      Delete