Saturday, December 17, 2011

A-Z of MeganMakesCute

(OK, you got me, I'm feeling lazy)
A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Double? It's a futon
C. Chore that you hate: Folding clothes, I have too much stuff not enough space.
D. Dogs: I want a fat Pug and and ever fatter English Bulldog
E. Essential start to your day: 1-Morning pee, yeah I said it. 2-caffeine

F. Favorite color: Pink and Grey
G. Gold or Silver: Depends on the piece
H. Height: 5'4
I. Instruments you play: Nope
J. Job title: Student? Single Parent? Crafter?
K. Kids: Abbey Memphis, duh
L. Live: Aurora, Colorado
M. Mother’s name: Pamela Dawn
N. Nicknames: Most everyone calls me Megatron, I tolerate this. In general, I hate nicknames from names. We named Abbey, "abbey" because she looks like an Abigail, but I hate nicknames. And because I was dead set on naming her after the Beatles and Dustin wouldn't let me have Rigby or Jude
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 
P. Pet peeves: Most of them involve texting, tattoos, eating, vocabulary, attire, and Facebook status updates.
Q. Quote from a movie: We haven't located us yet. (The Darjeeling Limited)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 younger sisters, 1 younger brother and a gaggle of in-laws of various ages
U. Underwear: Actually, I just bought all new under garments, mine were all too big
V. Vegetable you hate: I know this isn't a vegetable but I freakin love vegetables I do however absolutely hate cilantro, disgusting
W. What makes you run late: If I'm late it's because of circumstances out of my control. I am extremely punctual.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, elbow, nose
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm a pretty bomb cook...I make donuts from scratch sometimes?
Z. Zoo animal: whichever is doing the most, I can't pick a fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment