Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Well Well Well

Everything is actually kind of amazing right now but I'm sort of too tired and stressed to not be grouchy for no reason. You know what I mean? Lol the other night this happened but I was also drinking Jameson which also makes me grouchy sometimes (which is totally random because I pretty much only drink whiskeys when I drink) and I think I was a bitch for no reason. That's never a cute look.
This is my last week of classes, well for the semesters anyway, four classes only two finals but only one study guide. What the fuck. That's not fair, we should get something, some inkling of what to expect just so we can time it out properly.
Also I'm about to start a huge fuckin project, so huge I'm totally ignoring everything else I have going on...shit's going to be awesome though...look forward to that.
I feel like my life is about to get all kinds of stressful again, I've got like some huge decisions to make that will change everything for everyone and like I really have no idea what to do.
I know what I  want to do, I know what will make me and us happy it just like would cause a huge shit storm and I don't know if I can take it not working out 

No comments:

Post a Comment