Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random hemp explosion

So seriously, I haven't made one of these since high school.
OK that's a lie, I made one once one time since then.
And suddenly I have five. I blame it on Kyle and that fact that I've had that stupid thing of glass beads for like a year and was really just trying to get rid of them.
Or maybe I'm just relapsing into my old ways...


OK so two days ago I go this text from this guy I know asking me for my address (yeah,it probably shouldn't be that easy to get my address but it is) and telling me I need to be home on Monday because he ordered me something and it will be here then.
I hate anticipation.
I hate surprises.
I hate waiting.
BUT I LOVE MAIL AND I LOVE PRESENTS
I think I know what it is, I just don't want to say because what if I'm wrong...
I'll let you know tomorrow.

Also side note, I check my flight reservations on AA.com like four or five times a day just to make sure they're still there and this is still happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment