Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's nice, when things are nice

Things I like to hear-
-Student advisers calling other advisers into the room to show them how impressive I am for taking a full load of online classes, my first semester back at school, and getting such good grades.
Apparently, that doesn't happen so often, being that I go to community college, I can see that.
-Finding out that the classes I took last semester were worth more than I thought and tat I've actually already met the requirements for some of my specialized areas.
-That one class doesn't start till Jan 17 and the rest don't start till Jan 23
-When my boyfriend says thing like..actually no, still too cheese and too soon to publish on the Internet. But dude, is it so great.
-And I love love love talking/planning about being  HOME for the first time in 2 years. I'll be there in less than 21 days and plans have changed so drastically that Kyle and I are spending the entire visit at Rachel's house. ARE YOU KIDDING ME
I'm not going to be able to shut up about this.
-The Black Keys, who I'm currently obsessed with.
-Since we're one the topic, that my brother is done syncing all my music on to my new ipod, which he gave me.
Now, I must go work on a guest post I promised to do and maybe if I'm motivated enough some more of my own.
I'm about to do a small series on quick easy holiday gifts, so look forward to that if you want
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment