Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DIY Arrow Phone Cozy

Ha! Suck it Century Link I found a (ridiculously long and stupid complicated) way around your shitty connection speeds.
So as I've mentioned my Blackberry died and I had to buy a new phone. I've been avoiding a touch screen forever but it was kind of inevitable. Now I'm super paranoid about the screen getting cracked or scratched so I whipped up this little number in about 30 mins for less than $5. And it's super cute.

Supplies-Felt, Marker, Embroidery Floss, Needle, Scissors.
1.Trace around your phone. Make sure it's just a tad bit bigger because remember your phone has to actually fit in there and stay safe.
2.Cut out all your shapes. I didn't like make patterns or anything like I should have because I knew what I wanted it to look like but I did have cut out a few till I got the right size and angles, so make a pattern, it will save some time.
3. Start sewing! I used a floss that would stand out against the parts of the arrow but blend nicely with the actual case.
4. Sew together the sides of the case (leave to top open obviously) and that's it!
Yay now my phone is safe and cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment