Monday, October 10, 2011

Random bits

So while I am currently involved in some other pretty intense projects, here are just a few random like five minute things I've done lately...
Check out this DIY project I found over on CraftedLove

Yes, it's the same map as above. This took no effort at all, nor am I particularly proud of it I just looked around one day and was ok what can I make real quick...ta-da

WHOOPIE PIES!!!!!!!!!!
I love to bake...I've gone over this but I totally do.

So I've been going to a lot of local craft fairs lately and tomorrow or sometime soon  I'm going to do like a whole serious of the things I've been buying, the markets at which I bought them, the people that sold them to me, and where you can find them.

Yea I know, this post sucked ass...if you're one of the like 8 people I'm texting right now, you know what's wrong, you know why it sucks...
and I'm sorry
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment