Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It was just weird

Normally, I wouldn't do this, I don't want to just be mean for the sake of being mean but what the hell is going on in this picture?
Seriously. it's the most entertaining things I've seen all day.

It was a totally weird day, did not go how I thought it would AT ALL...
We, Dustin and I, had our Initial Status Meeting blah blah blah today for this stupid divorce. We basically found out that we were completely unprepared and that we really need to consult a lawyer because apparently the court is really picky about this shit, who knew...
That's not the weird part, the weird part is Dustin getting up in the middle of it, saying "hey come outside with me for a minute" and then just like "let's get out of here". Yea, we just left, he said he had to go to the doctors and he'd been told it wasn't going to take as long as it was. So I was just confused and like and am still like what the fuck dude?
He wants to divorce me and his lack of planning skills to do so are driving me fucking crazy.
He's leaving again in ten days for a month so I don't know what the plan is, I asked him, not like trying to fight but to try to figure out and he was like "Just gimme some time to think alright"
WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?
I know what I want it to mean, in a perfect fantasy Megan world it means he's had an epiphany and this won't happen, well that would be amazing. But it probably means he's like trying to finagle a way to do this as quickly and cheaply as possible...
I don't know
I don't know anything except everything in the universe is telling him not to do this, including his own schedule, and like now that there's is the slightest chance it might not happen as fast maybe he'll see...maybe I should try not being so crazy then.

Gah, I'm avoiding homework right now, I have two weeks to do most of it and I'm really sick of interpreting paintings (seriously it's like symbolism in literature, I didn't write it, I don't know, I don't fucking care)


No comments:

Post a Comment