Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm not dead

My phone is, and my laptop...
apparently there was some kind of electronic device suicide I wasn't aware of...
I don't really know what to say...
My life has just reached new levels of pain in the ass
It doesn't look like we can get divorced anytime soon and no I'm not happy about it. I want to be with him  not just stuck married to him while he hates me  because he can't afford to divorce me. I don't want that, I dont' want him to like feel trapped in our marriage (that's kind of the way I feel but I just want to work it out) and there's just like nothing we can do at this point.
He's developed a new habit of completely and totally ignoring me, no, this isn't like new new it's just kind of gotten excessive and annoying because I actually need to talk to him not just bug him.
Let's see what else...
My English professor told me I need to use less humor in my writing
I spent the day schlepping around to Target's buying all the leftover Missoni scraps they had
I'm involved in some really intense projects at the moment
I don't have time to really do anything at all actually
I think I'm going to this vintage store in the Springs on Wed since Abbey has a doctors apt
(wow are you still reading cause this has reached new levels of boring)
Tomorrow is Halloween so I think I might do this to take Abbey trick-or-treating and/or hand out candy
or I'll do nothing at all
boy oh boy
I need to get this blog shit together or there won't even be a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment