Thursday, October 6, 2011

EEW#5

ugh, I just finished all my homework for the week and just have a few more notes to take down. I had to do this all tonight because I found out I have a meeting with Denver Handmade Alliance tomorrow night. Oh did I not tell you I'm a full fledge member now? So much has happened since I've been able to post regularly oh well.
I'm exahusted, but I figured I would do this weeks EEW, since they're so few and far apart, I'll work on that, I promise.


GRANNY SQUARES
(or the other major reason I need to learn to crochet)

I love everything about this picture.

I don't know if you know this yet, but I love love LOVE bunting...

speechless....

I so wish Abbey had this!

LOVE
Sweater made by Iryna 

Oh man, does this make me happy

Really, I just want to make sound effects at the sight of this

I love me a slouchy hat.
Hat made by BVC

LOVE


I actually just wrote about this bag for my Humanities class
Bag made by NzL Bags




No comments:

Post a Comment