Thursday, October 6, 2011

Did you know that I also...

embroider? I just got into it so I'm an armature and for the life of me cannot stitch a French knot, but yes, I dabble...
Tara McPherson patterns available at Sublime Stitching
They really do make the most awesome patterns, I also have these and I got these today.
Let me explain, when I first got all these patterns it was the night of the last time Dustin and I went out before he had to go to Wyoming (it was also our three year anniversary) and so I got them so I would have something to do while he was away. Well he left and I got a few done and got really involved in some other projects and this is the only one I got to photograph. And then he came back, and left me, and so they're still all there at my house, which he kicked us out of.
So...I'm working on that...awkward...
I'm really excited about the woodland creatures one, I'm going to start on it tomorrow...oh geez tomorrow
That will include, a thrift trip, a Target trip, and a crafty trip where I need to purchase velvet, wool, hoops, felt, vinyl letters, spray paint in two colors and some plain cotton or something. I was thinking of doing the deer all white on a gray background.
I ALSO within the next week need to mail a WestWord to my friend Ryan so he can plan a trip around show dates. Make and mail to Rachel this scarf (and one for myself), an adorable special birthday card for her daughter who's about to turn one and some really awesome shirts I know she's going to love. And AND I really need to make and mail Jordann something amazing as a thank you for all she's sent us, plus all the fabric for what she's making me next...don't worry I'm commissioning this one...
And like a million other things, all varying in levels of actual importance...
blah blah blah
I don't like complain this much in real life I swear, or maybe I do, I can't tell

No comments:

Post a Comment