Saturday, October 22, 2011

@#$%^&*?!!!!!

I just...I just....
suck at life right now ok? Don't be mad at me, dear God do not be mean to me, I really can't handle it right now ok I'm sorry.
I keep promising things and then not delivering, things to mail, things to make, things to do, things to post, things to read, things to buy...it's just all so much right now.
I'm so over whelmed and so sad and depressed all the time (well most of the time I am easily distracted from my turmoil) and I've just go so much going on...
I think I have a C in humanities, hopefully that will be brought up with this project I have to turn in tomorrow but I'm actually really unhappy about it and I thought I was doing my homework correctly and well.
I hate to sound like melodramatic and whiny and annoying and lame and I know that is how I'm coming off but I just feel like nothing is fucking going right  for me these days. The stress is causing my face to break out...
And I have tons of help! And I don't really work! How do other people in this situation do it? How did my mom do it? I don't know I DON'T KNOW.
I just want my life back...why is that too much to ask for, you'd think like I don't know that sound stupid I'm not going to write that...

Oh and to top it all off my phone is broken again, stupidass Blackberry 

No comments:

Post a Comment