Sunday, September 25, 2011

so last night

I went to this...event? I guess that's what we'll call it, anyway. Dustin had Abbey which is good for her but terrible for me and I miss her and can't wait for her to come home, but basically I needed something to do.
So I went to this event for sticker art put of by a large company, hosted by a few other very very large companies none of which I feel like going through and linking so I guess it's a mystery.
Yes, when I saw the flier I was sold by the free beer, can you guess what one of the companies was yet?
In addition to free beer they also gave out like a shit ton of pretty awesome free stickers, other stupid corporate swag and you got a free customizable t shirt with some of the art featured.




I feel bad because I didn't really look at the artist names or I would totally set up a link to their websites...sorry.
And then I went with this kid to this place and we played Mortal Kombat and pinball and ok that was kind of alright, nothing came out of it though like I didn't even give him my number and like everyone has my number.

I'm still too sad do really be doing that, guys thing. It hurts too much and I don't want anyone else, just Dustin. Who took me to court last Tuesday to sign divorce starting papers, oh yea I cried right there, it was horrible.
So it's really happening now. I feel so stupid, the whole relationship makes me feel stupid and like that I really thought he would snap out of it.
I really did
I love him so much and I don't care if that makes me sound pathetic right now, I can't help it.
And now I'm crying so I have to stop.
I think I'll be ok, just not yet, it hurts too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment