Saturday, September 3, 2011

It was an odd day

This is actually from yesterday and like we're having major connection problems in this house so I wasn't just being lazy

Abbey Memphis and I spent the day with Dustin and it went...
surprisingly well...?
We didn't really fight, we were kind of acting almost like things were fine again and I gave him like 3 wet willy's in a row because he was ignoring me. Like wtf right? And then he kind of dropped this bombshell  on me but like I'm not really going to get into it just yet. For one, I'm not totally sure I believe him and I don't know it he was telling the truth and all that shit. And two, I don't want to spoil it if it was true. I think it was, I want to believe it was...I don't even think he's like really that cruel. 

 Have I mentioned that I've lost so much weight I can now put my vintage fringe boots on with ease?
Seriously it used to be like a half hour process to wiggle into them...it was really exciting when I found this out.
Eep! No make-up, bed time.
So I've been using the Apple Cider Vinegar Toner for two days now and yes while I do realize that it is much too soon to see any super results, I'm already happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment