Thursday, September 1, 2011

God Bless Our Pad

Isn't this the greatest! I found it the other day at my favorite thrift store and I was so excited, I've been looking for one like this for ages.
It was a totally successful trip, I also got two dresses and this shirt that I had been looking for at a store forever but they never restocked them and then POOF there it was, for less that half the price. Score.
Oh, well, almost totally successful...
I also found this beautiful wrap around leather journal with hand made paper pages that had never been used, I mean it was gorgeous and brand new and they wouldn't sell it to me! It didn't have a price on it and instead of like I don't know calling and asking someone they were just like I'm sorry we can't sell this.
Liars! They probably just wanted it for themselves.
What's really stupid is that I think it did have a price tag on it and it fell of mid-store but I wasn't sure so I just didn't bother to pick it up or anything.
Oh well...

And now I'm going to go mix up this Apple Cider Vinegar Toner I saw over on the velvet bird. I have like ok skin, its better than it was when I was younger and I certainly taking better care of it than I did then but I'm still waiting for it to realize "oh hey, we aren't teenagers anymore, let's stop this breakout none sense"
I really hope it works and doesn't like make my skin freak out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment