Wednesday, September 28, 2011

EEW#4

I don't know about you but I am one of the cult like viewers of the amazing show Mad Men. I will embarrassingly admit that although I had always wanted to watch this show I just started and I'm way behind. I stream it from the beginning with my parents, who unlike myself only watch an episode at a time, and I'm only a few episodes into season 3.
What the hell was I even doing before this show? How could I not have been watching it all along? I love every minute, every line, every outfit, every location of this show.
Seriously, if you don't watch it, go now and start, come back and we'll talk about it.
Today's EEW is what happen when you type Mad Men, All Items into search.
And oh yea, I want it all.


I'm pretty sure Betty Draper has this in her closet.

Oh, June...

If I were Peggy...




For drinking at the office...

How I wish we all still wore hats...



Dustin would really love this...


Because you could smoke everywhere, and everyone did...

Ok I could go on for hours so let me just stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment