Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is not today's post

This is me ranting for a second and then I'll do a real one later, like late tonight or something, what the fuck ever.
Why am I not divorced yet? Why is this not happening? Why, if he wants it so bad, if he's ok with walking away from his family and is fucking some dumb cunt, is he dragging this out? I really don't understand any of this at all but I'm having even more trouble understanding why he doesn't just get off his selfish ass and get it done. I love him, I'll always love some part of him because we were fucking perfect and happy before he did this but now, after all this, the lies and cheating and abuse I just want it over. I mean I'm dumb and naive enough to still not want it at all but like what the fuck are you waiting for man? Seriously if he wants us out of his life so terribly bad then why isn't he more proactive in getting shit done? I don't know what to do, it's not like I'm going to file and pay for it, fuck that shit. This is all so very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment