Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Thief and The Cobbler

If you don't know what this film is, then I'm sorry your parents didn't love you enough to get it for you, but mine did. I'm obsessed with this movie, I have been for years, since like approx 1995. It's amazing, literally a visual masterpiece, I'm honestly not even go into details, because I wouldn't know where to start.
 I still have a copy on VHS, I'm seeking a copy on DVD. If you feel the need to experience this film, make sure you get the right version not the "recobbled cut."
This film had a long, looooonnngggg troubled past, which I can't really get into one-because it's absurd that anyone would not want to green light it's production and two- it's late, Abbey's teething, I'm a single parent now (thanks Dustin!) and I don't think I have much time to get this done.
But you can read about it here, yea it's Wikipedia, bite me.
SideNote-Dustin, hates this movie, he couldn't even get through it when I finally got a thrifted copy.Tack, ZigZag, Princess Yum Yum, the Thief, One Eye, Phido, the Nanny, the Witch!
Really I'm almost too excited to do this lol.

All of a sudden I'm very sad and I have to stop this and possibly cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment