Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Productivity

I accomplished all of my goals today!
Except I found out my application is has not actually been approved yet and won't for another four weeks, so that's kind of a bummer. I got a whole list of classes I will need that start late so I won't have to wait until Spring semester to start. Yay!
I mailed of Nicole's garter, but the cute box wouldn't fit, so I couldn't send it. And then as soon as I sealed the envelope I realized that I never took pictures of them.
:(
And then I went to this new Goodwill that I hadn't been to before and it was totally worth the trip!
I love that.



And this, AND THIS came in the mail yesterday from Jordann. It was full of turbans, bonnets, buttons, and the cutest little nesting doll toy and dress for Abbey Memphis.
Except...it also had sequins...sequins like glitter and herpes, cannot be contained or gotten rid of, lol.
Tomorrow I'm doing like a whole little photo shoot of all this stuff. I really love it all and it was totally nice of her to do. Now I really have to get my ass in line and send her her package.

No comments:

Post a Comment