Saturday, August 27, 2011

"online whiner"

A few weeks ago my mom and sister were talking about like what the hell the point in blogs were and they came up with the normals, crafts, babies, weddings, and so on. Then my mom said "Megan is an Internet whiner" and like idk ever since then I've been trying really hard not to. I feel like I can feel people getting bored with me.
I'm just...so fucking sad.
This sucks, like hardcore.
So I haven't been updating, because I don't want to just whine.
Look at my face...

I don't want to be annoying...
But I have a special surprise arriving on Monday (does it count as a surprise if I know what it is?) from Jordann so I'm pretty stoked about that.
Dustin...supposedly coming tomorrow to see Abbey...
OK sure.

1 comment:

  1. Monday or tuesday (uhhh or wednesday, but come on USPS!). And it does count as a surprise. Just you wait.

    ReplyDelete