Monday, August 15, 2011

I don't have an excuse

I actually felt like quite the loser for not posting for the past few days, I just didn't have anything interesting to talk about and I don't want to be boring. Actually I am pretty boring these days lol oh well.
 But look! I'm actually making things again, this is going to be another head band.
I also said I would make Nicole's garter for her upcoming wedding as my gift to her and so she wouldn't have to have some tacky ugly 80's piece of lace and ribbons, yuck. I went out and bought everything I needed to make it, after being int he store for over an hour, and then as soon as I got home I decided I hated all of it and have to go back sometime today. It's pretty nerve racking, I'm taking this pretty seriously.
 Look at my sweet baby!! She's getting so big, I don't know what happened. She's just crawling all around and last night she almost stood up, really, she's only six months old.
I love her so much.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment